Friday, February 04, 2005

33. Disneyland







At Disneyland, like DisneySea, the pictures really tell the story. It is certainly more of a kids' park than Disneysea, but it still has some cool stuff. It also has the best ride, Space Mountain, which is an indoor rollercoaster. It is in the daggy future area, which is like a perfect vision of the year 2010 in 1982, or simply put it is like going on the set of Battlestar Galactica - The Original.

Just like after the night out at Sakai's, it was junk food for lunch, this time a Mickey Mouse burger. By this time I had worn out the saying "What kind of Mickey Mouse 'insert here' do you call that?" When the answer was obviously Mickey Mouse.

Occasionally it felt like I was losing a bit not being able to understand everything since it was in Japanese, but at the same time, I think it prevented a lot of it from getting on my nerves. I also think the pricing model is right, it is certainly a lot cheaper than Australian theme parks.